Saturday, September 5, 2009

My astronomy

My very own eclipse

The Moon entering between me and the Sol. This time I had no means to make it bigger. It’s taken, however, through a 0,3 mm polished silicon waffer: my old Canon Powershot G3 is sensitive in near-IR and has no IR-filters.
Photo taken at 12:35 GMT+2 01.08.2008 N 58°22’56.3’’ E 26°41’53.2’’.

A strange Moon

Not strange for you, perhaps, if you are living anywhere close to the equator.

The homely Moon

Why should we go there again? Well ... at least to see, whether we have been there already :)

Bad Moon Rising


I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin’.
I see bad times today.

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

As to the photo, ask me :)

La danza de la Luna

A psychedelic Moon dancing for you.

The blue star

Why six rays?

Forbidden astronomy


Sun, Moon and stars barred.

No comments:

Post a Comment